The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] temp repair Hinge breakage

Ken,
The hinge count is a "Wish List" and not a commitment. The count determines
"hand make" or production run with a cost that could be as low as $47 each
piece. Braun works fast. I will need a pre-count by Wednesday and close to
final count by Friday next week. Anyone purchasing will buy and receive
direct from Braun, not me. I am only doing a wish I had hinges count. Ralph
is sending his priceless new hinge today, UPS Blue Label. Braun will have
the hinge Monday. This will go fast.

I am putting everyone's "Want or Wish" in a folder to tally. I will update a
count once daily at 8 PM CST for the folks in CA. It will be very brief like
Tom Patterson's.

Please send "Wish for hinges" to Eddie@Huffstetter.com or call 713-694-8084
if easier.
-Eddie-