The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] SS sabre logo casting

Jason , I too am interested in a set of  '66 logos. We have a '66  Atlas.
I'd also like too know if anyone has ever seen the logo pictured in the
brochures on Tom's SS site? Its on the front rock guard and believe it was
on the trunk too. I have a ghost pattern on the front that I was able too
trace and it turned out to a cool looking design. Its an oval, approximately
15 inches wide and about 12 inches high with a large SS overflowing the
borders. A  hole pattern on the trunk matches the one on the front guard
,that's why I'm assuming it was there too. I've never seen any pictures of
them on anybody's trailers nor at any rally.  Just the '65 and '66 SS
brochures.