The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] SS logos (Revised)

Tom,

I apologize ... I thought our 64 SS Sabre only had one logo, but my partner Cristi has
confirmed there was a second one on the back.  I would like 2 logos rather than 1.
I'm sorry about being confused but I'm out of town on business and I've been sick as well.
(Those are my best excuses).

Thanks for all you're doing!

Bev