From: sslist-admin@tompatterson.com
[mailto:sslist-admin@tompatterson.com] On Behalf Of Jason Parks
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 11:23 PM
To: Silver Streak
Subject: [SilverStreak] size of propane tanks

I have a 18 foot SS sabre and would like to purchase 2 aluminum tanks
--
Vintage Trailer Supply has the best prices I could find so far.

I'd like to keep my tongue weight as low as possible and therefore am
thinking
of purchasing 2 - 10lb tanks. I've never camped  with a trailer before
so I
don't know if I will go through these tanks in a day or will last me
for a
while. I can get the bigger tanks no problem, but again just trying to
keep
the weight down.