The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Silver Streak information...

A start on the trailer information could be to develope a questionnaire of
pertinent trailer information and make it available to others who are
interested.  As this group seems to stretch across the country as we travel
and happen to spot a SS  parked, take a few minutes to inquire about it and
fill in as much information about the trailer as can be acquired and add the
info to what we have among ourselves and maybe get a better picture of the
trailers that still exist and where they are hiding.  I have a 82 3411 and a
71 23' Sabre with a trunk.  When I bought the 3411 last year I considered at
trailer in Ca. With center bath and rear bed but couldn't see myself making
the trip to Ca........hind sight wish I had spent the extra money and gone.

David
knobcreekrd@embarqmail.com