The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Silverstreak Fifth wheel in CA, and 75¢ gas

Yeah Earl,
Now I'm looking for a SS I can pull with a 150cc motor scooter.
Al

-- Earl Custom <bigearlscustom@hotmail.com> wrote:

I agree, back when they made that beast gas was all of 75 cents a gallon.  As my grandmother always said " Sometimes its better to want than to have".
A guy would be better off buying 9 grand worth of silver right now anyway.
It's always a pleasure.
AJ