From: sslist-admin@tompatterson.com
[mailto:sslist-admin@tompatterson.com] On Behalf Of Sherylyn
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 8:58 AM
To: sslist@tompatterson.com; sslist-digest@tompatterson.com
Subject: [SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #591

Hi All,

Thanks for your tips and advice on Frig replacements.  We took the old
one
out last night.  The unit is actually in good shape with all the
shelves and
crispers there.  Would someone need them?  Do I list them on eBay or
something?  I know how mad it makes me when I try to replace my home
freezer
shelving and it cost an arm and leg for the brackets or shelves.

Here are some question you may be able to answer for me.

1.  On the front window.  There are 2 metal brackets on the bottom,
kinda
look like hooks.  They screw into the window frame about 2  1/2 feet
apart
in the center of the window .  Does anyone know what they are for?
Same
Window on the side  3/4 way up there is a hook screwed into the frame
with a
latch on it.  We only have it on one side. Does anyone know what that
is
for?  We have been taking out each window and resealing them to make
sure we
don't have any leaks there.  Did you guys know that the front window
is
riveted to the frame under the skin, so we went to all the effort to
remove
the awning and then decided with the window under the skin chances of
leaking were rare.  Wish we had know before taking those bolt out on
the
awning.  Live and Learn.

2.  Why are some of the outlet(electrical) put in upside-down, with
the
ground plug up?

3.  The original lock on the entrance door, sometimes won't lock with
the
key.  Am I doing something wrong.  Other times it locks the dead bolt
just
fine?  Strange.

Thanks

Dave and Sherylyn