The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #591

Sherylyn,
I could use the fridge, but forgot where you are. Generally they are
considered a EPA hazard and often expensive to dispose of since filled with
concentrated ammonia. Don't puncture! It will make CNN. There is no such
think as, "I wonder if it has a leak". Everybody in a 5 block radius will
know if you have a leak. Shipping the fridge will simply be expensive so
location really matters.

Don't know about the hooks. Inside? Outside?

Check your door hinges. If failed or failing this greatly affects the
problem you describe. Let us know what you decide about the new fridge.
Great trailer!
-Eddie-
Houston, TX