The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #577 Help with getting new tires

Hello Parkinsons,

Your lug pattern should be 6 x 5.5 on a six inch rim.
You can get white spoke trailer rims at Discount
to replace your locking rims.
Gray cost more.
For various reasons, keep the 7.00 x 15 size tire.
We are in Dayton, OH.
We have (5) Akuret 7.00 x 15 load range E tires at $35.00 each
that are 6 months old.
We have at least (5) various brand 7.00 x 15 load range D tires
from new to at least 50% tread for $20 to $35.