The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Refrigerator replacement

>> How do you think the one piece tub-shower stalls were installed in the
>> SSs? Through the door?
>> Al

Al,
I forgot I have a 76 Continental Motor Home with a rear bath. I have
showered in that bath, but did not pay attention to if is a one-piece. When
your looking up the dimensions of all shower stalls and doors please add the
motor homes too, since I forgot those. I think there was 12, 15, 17, 25, or
something like that made so if you could also tell us how many were made and
what years while your at it, I and all the other owners would surely like to
know that too.

Thanks in advance for your research.

-Eddie-
Houston, TX