From: sslist-admin@tompatterson.com
[mailto:sslist-admin@tompatterson.com] On Behalf Of Tom Patterson
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 7:20 PM
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Subject: Re: [SilverStreak] PLASTIC SILVER STREAK LETTERING

Send to me and I will post the picture.

-Tom

----- Original Message -----
From: "Avalos, Danny" <Danny.Avalos@cmc.com>
To: <sslist@tompatterson.com>
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 7:10 PM

> Ralph,
> I am going to ask Tom if I could send him a picture of the
> letters I just replaced so that you can verify they are the same as
what
> you need.  Tom if I could send it to you I was hoping that you could
> post.
> Thanks,
>
> Danny

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Pictures Of The Silver Streak 007.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Sliver Streak Leters.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Pictures Of The Silver Streak 002.jpg]