From: sslist-admin@tompatterson.com
[mailto:sslist-admin@tompatterson.com] On Behalf Of waymark1@juno.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 4:09 PM
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Subject: Re: [SilverStreak] New Stainless Steel Hinges - Deadbolt?

Yeah, the casement window latches on my '79 screen panel door are
pretty poor. You'd think the SS designers could have done a better job
considering most of their work quality.
Thanks for reminding me to add a decent latch to my screen panel. I've
meant to do it for a long time BEFORE my panel gets wasted.
Al