From: sslist-admin@tompatterson.com
[mailto:sslist-admin@tompatterson.com] On Behalf Of Lorrie Rogers
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 8:45 AM
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Subject: [SilverStreak] new member

Hello, my name is Lorrie Rogers, I live in Revelstoke, British
Columbia.
I recently purchased a  1969 28' Silver Streak Rocket that my husband
and I
are restoring.
I had never heard of a Silver Streak until I Googled it. I believe
they are
somewhat rare in this part of the world.
It was stored at a mobile home park close to where I live and I would
drive
buy it often and became more and more curious of it. I located the
owner and
aked if he would sell it.
There was something about it, I had to have it.
I certainly know more now, but have lot's to learn.
If anyone has any information or literature as in manuals or original
brochures of this anniversary model it would be as interesting and
helpful as
appreciated.
Thank you, Lorrie.