The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Newbie battery question

Eddie,

Thanks!!  I was certainly headed in the cheapest, biggest direction -- but
that's the kind of consumer I am.

I did not think Walmart; I plan on going there today so I'll check what our
little Walmart (no auto service section, no tire install, etc) has.

Bev