The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] My Ebay Listing Silver Streak

Cristi, my wife pulled it around the block once, said her arms were a little
sore but she managed and she is only 5' 4".  Maybe you should reconsider.
Thanks, it is looking pretty darn good at the moment I will agree.  Thought it
was sold last week but buyer dissapeared to the center of the earth?
Maybe he found a $2000 dollar trailer in need of $10000 in repairs haha

 > What a beautiful trailer. If I had any ability at all to pull such a
trailer, I'd > snatch it up. Best wishes selling it...uh, if you really,
actually want to do > that... ;) > > Cristi