The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Hinges for Silver Streak

Ralph,
Ok. Glad he's helping you. Wish we could find a shop with an iron-worker,
curler, and bender doing on daily basis. I can see where this would not be
his cup of tea. I too share your plan but when I was approaching shops all I
found was dollar signs.

Well I hope it works out. I could sure use three sets and prepay is
understandable. Even if he only makes one set for you, the pictures of the
finished product, material thickness and technique would be good. Thanks
Ralph.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX