The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Gray water and dumping

I've been dumping by first dumping the black water, then, leaving the BW dump
valve open, dump the gray water. Part of it rushes across past the drain outlet
into the BW tank, then pours back out and down the dump hose. That puts a lot
of detergent soapy water into the BW tank. Looking down thru the toilet, the
bottom of my BW tank is clean.
I still use a hose right angle wand nozzle to spray the inside of my BW tank
occasionally. When I do this after the above procedure the water coming out the
dump outlet is clear.
Al

-- "Eddie" <Eddie@Huffstetter.com> wrote:

Donnie,
....with the discharge covered, both handles could be pulled affording an easier
way to flush the black water tank by fill and dump using the grey water valve open
to the black water tank  That beats having to use a garden hose into your toilet.

-Eddie-
Houston, TX