The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Flooring

Someone had replaced the carpet before I bought my trailer, but the floor
needed to be redone. I pulled everything up and sanded down to the wood
cleaned the wood of any particles and then laid tile through the trailer. I
used peel and stick pieces that were 3ft long adn 4 in wide that look like
wood. so the whole floor looks like a hard wood floor, it turned out really
nice.
-Kenny