The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Flooring

Kenny, I responded before seeing your post. I am glad you had positive results with
your vinyl tiles. 2 years ago prior to leaving Ohio I did the exact same thing. I
repaired the sub floor and laid wood grain vinyl tiles then we moved to California
and when we got there there were gaps in several of the seams. It appeared to me that
it was a combination of the road trip and a change in weather that caused the warpage.
Before leaving California and moving to Fort Polk La I swapped it back out for a
combination of carpet and sheet goods and that solved the problem.