The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] axle

Well, Thank God, axles are on, and with new wheels, I hear it looks better than ever, But because of Winter Ice storm, He still can't come home.  Tomorrow, He should be able to get home. I will take pictures and show off my new wheels.

-------------- Original message from "Eddie" <EddieHuffstetter@hotmail.com>: --------------