The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Axle for 1971 ss. Help!!

He is on his way to Baton Rouge this morning. He will talk to the owner of Herbs trailers today and see what other options he has. No, Not toward Houston, He will be coming to North Mississippi, a little town called Maben just west of Starkville on 82. I don't know if you have ever ran the roads of south Louisiana, But they are bad. He has said if the trailer place can't help he will leave the trailer in the park. and come home and regroup from here hoping to be able to find something in Jackson. This trailer is his Home while he is working and he works all over the southern states, so What ever he does he ahs to be ready to go again asap.
we don't want another trailer, Our hearts are in this one. I guess some of yall can understand that.

-------------- Original message from "Eddie" <EddieHuffstetter@hotmail.com>: --------------