The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] 73 Continental Rocket restoration

I don't know anyone with a CNC, but I can easily draw up a DXF or DWG file
or a 3DM to be used on a machine. I guess it could be painted relatively
easily. If you take a straight on picture of what the decal or lettering is
supposed to look like, and email it to me, I can draw it up.