The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] 73 Continental Rocket restoration

It would not be hard to make a cad drawing of the lettering and then use a
metal CNC mill to cut them out. The only problem is that I do not have
access to a mill. I personally like the red. I guess I will start making
molds... I will make some and see how they turn out, and if anyone wants a
set, I'll figure out how much it will cost me in materials and such to make
a set, granted the price might seem a little high, but two part plastics
aren't cheap. Does this interest anyone?