The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] 6-18-2008 Update on Logos Order

I'll try again.
1 set (front & back) SS logos.
Al Grayson
2303 Whipple Pl.
Nashville TN 37214-3030
615-715-4983
503-835-9501 for a day or two.

-- "Tom Patterson" <pattersontj@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Hi folks,

Here is the latest update.....

First, here is who I have as responding.  PLEASE check your name and quantity.
It has been busy around here, and sadly, I do make errors.
      Patti Glover  2
      Eddie Huffstetter  5
      Ronda Jones  2
      LaDona Gooch  2
      Bruce Bauer  2
      Bev Harris  2
      David Unthank  4
      Thomas Williams  2
      Jo Blackmore  2
      Marvin Sanders  2
      Dave & Sherylyn  2
      Scott Holden  2
      Jason Parks  2

Now, several people have not reconfirmed, or if they have, the spam filter ate their replies....
      Bob Greene  1
      Gary Huckaby  2
      Mary & Larry  2
      Richard Clossen  2
      Mark & Rosie Alberti
      2

I still haven't placed the order, but will be doing so tomorrow, which gives those who have not yet reconfirmed a chance to still do so.  If I don't hear from them, then their logos will not be ordered.