From: bonitafarms@att.net
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Sent: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 9:43 pm
Subject: [SilverStreak] 17' Chico serial 3-100

I've had my 1958 17' Chico for almost a year and only managed to make new tail
and clearance lights, rewire the 12volt, POR 15 the front frame and redo the
gas
lines. My wife reminds me of statements/promises when I got it about how much
was going to do over the winter, and that the Airstream tambour doos are still
not done and a dozen other projects that are not completed, so to keep peace
in
the family I am going to list it next week on eBay.

Rick