The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] 17' Chico serial 3-100

Rick,

We may be interested in your Chico.
Beyond the small group of Silver Streak owners & lovers,
ignorance points people in the direction of Airstream.

Do you have a pretty good description & pictures?

Jim

> From: bonitafarms@att.net
> To: sslist@tompatterson.com
> Subject: [SilverStreak] 17' Chico serial 3-100
> Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 02:43:39 +0000
>
> I've had my 1958 17' Chico for almost a year and only managed to make new tail and clearance lights,
rewire the 12volt, POR 15 the front frame and redo the gas lines. My wife reminds me of statements/promises
when I got it about how much I was going to do over the winter, and that the Airstream tambour doos are
still not done and a dozen other projects that are not completed, so to keep peace in the family I am going
to list it next week on eBay.