The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Received my Hinges.

Ralph,
Glad you got your hinges. Sure are a mirror images aren't they!

They copied every dimension including the angle-in-shape of the main loop
riser! Fascinating, even the holes were laser cut! Would like to see that
machine! Would like to see that looper, and the metal-bending machine! The
digitizing sheet is a long massive numerical programming unlike any I have
seen. Tremendous dimension digital mapping math conversion.

We need to put your new unused original hinges in a museum for engineering
marvel mistakes. Such a pretty thing. Sadly, it was the only defect of an
otherwise superb trailer, second to none. I think you have the last unused
set in existence. Like Master Card, I think they are priceless.

When you get your kit with the tape, use the tape on your race car. It'll
hold anything together! The tape isn't scary. It's just really good!

-Eddie- Houston, TX