The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] New Hinge Arrived!

Carolyn,
I am not out, but do it now to save additional shipping.

You can add to your order with no additional shipping for a total of 6
pieces which is 3 sets. The box is good for 18 pounds and each weighs about
3 pounds. Additionally each set will include my surprise installation kit
consisting of 1 premium drill bit, 40 rivets which are 4 spares, and 6 feet
of killer tape.

I am buried up in this project and intend to get these to the paid members
that want them. After I return from Morgan Hill CA the week after the 16th,
I will get these to Ralph who has folks at rallies who want them and on
ebait as fast as I can. Those prices will be substantially higher. I am
counting on that non-member price to cover $571 for the rivets, drill bits,
and tape that had to be ordered in bulk. After gone we cannot re-order until
a known quantity is achieved.
-Eddie- Houston, TX