The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] New Hinge Arrived!

The hinges arrived today and will be shipped out next week. I will let you
know by general list notification and off-list emailing with the confirmation
number. The final product is much better than I had hoped for!

For those who will pick up the hinges, I am not ready. I am waiting on the
tape described in my Installation link below.  I expect that today. Ralph
wants me to install a hinge and adjust my instructions as needed. Ralph's new
hinge sample is in route back to him now.

There is a list of 9 folks below who seemed definite that they wanted hinges,
but have not paid. I sent you a personal email just before this note to the
list. Check your bulk/spam/junk. If you have decided you do not want these
hinges would you please let me know? I need to make these available to others
since supply is limited so please release your order if you do not want.

I tentatively will leave for Morgan Hill CA next Saturday the 16th to pick up
a motor home that has not run in 6 years. It will take time to drive back to
Houston if all goes well and more if not. I want to mail out the hinges before
I leave.

INFORMATION LINKS:
Installation http://tinyurl.com/5pf9c4
New Hinge Pictures http://tinyurl.com/5bs7yz