The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Hinge Installation and Kit

To everyone who purchased new hinges for their SS Trailers and Motor Homes.

Eddie has worked up an excellent procedure for the installation of your new
hinges.  I suggest you follow it carefully.  I know that I could have used
Eddie's installation guide when I replaced my hinges earlier this year.

Good Job Eddie.  Thanks for going to the effort of making up the
installation procedure.  You have saved people a lot of time and trouble
when they install their new hinges.

Ralph