The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Re: Test

Ralph,
I got back. Whew! Good thing coach holds 60 gal fresh water. I filled it 4
times and put 180+ one at a time into the engine every 3-7 miles when a 1/2"
water pump plumbing fitting cracked in the desert. Watch for the new flowers
along I-10 next week.

Got to catch up on emails...hinges...who's happy, who's not, so on. I'm
gonna take a nap now. You'd have won this race. Your in the loop, or we are
in yours....hmm.
-Eddie- Houston, TX