The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Cimg3058.jpg;Cimg3056.jpg;Cimg3055.jpg

Thomas Williams,

For the edification of all of those who purchased a set of the new Stainless
Steel Hinges for their Silver Streaks:

Did the instillation go smoothly?
Did you have any issues that needed to be addressed?
Did you follow Eddies installation guide?
Any suggestions, recommendations or cautions for others installing the new
Silver Streak Hinges?

Best regards,

Ralph Cooke