The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Pictures of new hinge

Lea,
Yes. I am having much trouble with my server and like Tom Patterson will
have to abandon Godaddy.com. Any email out or incoming including all threads
with any tiny url wording will no longer come to me. In fact this email will
possibly fail. I was sweating bullets over this hinge manufacturing. I truly
was pleased at the end-product pictures. By next weeks end, we should have
the shipment if not sooner. Waiting on Dayton Freight now and 2 heavy wooden
crates.

I've got propane bottle re-filled and the forklift ready to unload the truck
and I am working on the labels. I am really going to try and be ready to
send these out when they arrive. The priority mail should not take more than
2 to 3 days so people will have their hinges really soon.

Sort of like Christmas in August to me. I have been 3 years trying to
resolve my hinges. By the way, the stainless stock is type 304 12 gauge and
is one and a half times stronger than 12 gauge mild steel. This material is
used to hang doors on fire trucks. It will never rust, and no magnet will
stick to it. This is very good material, not cheap 404 stainless.

-Eddie- Houston, TX