The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Deadbolts

Aaron,  I just recently installed a kwikset on mine,3in below the original
door handle,I used a kwikset designed for a mobile home door,compare the
two,and you will see the differance,it fits the door better,I also installed
a small slide bolt to the screen door,just hope I can make everthing line up
whenever I install the new stainless hinge.      Tom