The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Steve's furnace igniter connect

Steve,
Behind on email so if answered, apologies. First welcome, your at the right
place. Say which water heater brand and model if you have or send me
off-line pic. I probably have the heater in question, can take pictures you
need and am familiar with connections. Look again closely at what you have
before disassembly and see if you can figure out where to connect.
Regardless, don't disassemble yet as we want to first reconnect as was. Send
three pics, one of heater, connect area, and new igniter.
-Eddie- Houston, TX