The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] holding tank drains/furnace igniter

 just finished a total  re-piping of  the drain on both holding tanks(76
supreme mid-bath) .next is the furnace igniter,, i have a replacement  igniter
but not sure how the  hookup goes, original was disconnected,  i have another
"original" to  replace it, does anybody have a picture  or  whatever of the
igniter all hooked up?  and any feedback is appreciated cause i want to make
sure to get this right, thanks, steve