The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Leaks & Weatherstrip

Mitch,

Not sure if this applies to your problem, but our trailer has a moldy spot
under the front window on the driver's side.  I looked around the window and
couldn't find anything.  I went up on a ladder and found gaps where the
aluminum curved.  The ones I found looked like they'd gather water if the
trailer was driven in the rain.  I'm not sure sitting in the rain would cause a
leak. So yours may be different.

Bev