The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] New water pump

Okay, so I got the new shur-flo water pump to replace the old compressor-type
pump.  Can I just hook up the red wire on it to the power that went to the
compressor-type pump and then ground the pump and be done?  Will the control
panel switch near the kitchen sink run the pump or do I need to install a
separate switch complete with fuse as they show on their diagrams?  Will I
need the accumulator tank too so the flow will be smooth. Thanks for any
info.
Chris