The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Iderho

Well, I was born and raised in Ashton, Doni; "The Seed Potato Capitol of the
World."   I was stuck in Blackfoot last week on my way back to Utah from
Ashton and Yellowstone.  I was at a Chevron station near the freeway when the
18 wheeler Mountain Man decided to deliver soda and linger at the station
blocking me in for about an hour....grrrrr. I saw one other very fancy SS
parked near my cousin's cabin in Island park and passes what I think was a
Streamline heading north on highway 20.  I'm pretty sure it was a Streamline
but it had gold on the sides like our Silver Streaks.   I've seen a really
nice looking Silver Streak 5th wheel at an RV storage place in Salt Lake. It
looked brand new.
Chris  B