The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Iderho streakers

Bob,
I'm going to get up there one day and see you guys. Tom Patterson went to
rally there in the Ocean Side Resort area, I think it was. If his little
trailer could talk, it would sure have some tales. That property and area
must be really expensive. I keep seeing free coaches and people even paying
to have them hauled off. Maybe just a bunch of new stupid laws, rules, and
code enforcements, but are always way too far for me, even when free. I
would think your areas would be wonderful for summering instead of this
Houston heat and humidity. Then again the grass always looks greener.......
-Eddie- Houston, TX