The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] 1973 Silver Streak for Sale

Thanks for you email I am aware of the valve to the left, which appears to
just dump the gray water from the lines only, but my manual says differently,
it states it does not have a gray tank, also the RV repair shop says I do not
have one. The water just backs up in tub when lines are full. The manual
states it is set up to drain in a gopher hole.