The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Mark on the SS sabre logo casting

I think it will be up to those who want the castings to decide if they want
to have them done via water jet or not.

I am only offering to see if I can get some cast in aluminum, and to do so
if I can.  I ran into this water jetting before with my Streamline
lettering.  I did not like the finished product, which was as you say,
square cornered, and ended up having them redone with cast aluminum, which
did turn out quite well.

I will only be supplying the cast logos.  Any finishing can be done by the
user either by way of powder coating, or by a spray paint such as I used.

Thank you for the information you have supplied though.  It will be useful
to those who will be getting the logos to help them decide how to proceed.

-Tom