The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Mark on the SS sabre logo casting

Hi there  Tom
  About the water jetting I used to run a water jet.
  The letters will be cheaper to make and  Stronger  than the castings and you can cut them out of stainless sheet or aluminum. they will also be a lot stronger than a casting.
  The only drawback is the letters will be square cornered,
  if the originals have a radius on the edges of the letters you won/t get it
  which is ok with me but may not look original.
  As for the powder coating I work in a machine shop and we do powdercoating all the time
  it will fill in any small pits or imperfections and last forever on the castings or sheet letters.
  its tough as nails.
  any quetions email me.
  Mark