The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Rims

My tires are 7R-15 (7.00 x 15). I bought them just last year by having my
DISCOUNT TIRE store manager order them from TIRE RACK.

YOKOHAMA RY215

a commercial service LT tire in load range D (8-ply)

http://www.yokohamatire.com/tires_commercial/ry215.aspx

DISCOUNT mounted them to the alloy wheels off the trailer, "Road Force"
balanced them (on a HUNTER GSP-9700 machine) and I mounted them with
CENTRAMATIC balancers out in the parking lot. Replaced the lug nuts while I
was at it. Have about 5,000 miles on them since and am pleased.

My trailer is a 1983 Model 3411 ([34'] and scales at 7,370-lbs. B I also added
new shocks. More details on airforums.com (Vintage Kin)