The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Larriat camper parts pull

I am very excited about parting out my recent accusation of a 23" Lariat camper. It has
been so damaged from a crappy roof, cant believe the roof was made of 1/4 inch plywood!
OK for years I prided myself in maintaining original equipment in our 74 SS, now I am
looking forward to the new fridge, replacing the hot water heater and possibly replacing
the furnace. I quit trusting the SS propane furnace a few years ago relying on ceramic
heaters. There are other items Marie wants also. The new scissor couch looks like it may
make the remodel list; the stove with overhead microwave will no doubt be installed. The
biggest Idea of all is swapping out the power supply/transformer. Dont worry, although I
am inclined to perform mechanical operations safely on my own I will consult a reliable
electrician prior to upgrading my electrical system.

Oh yes I already replaced the water pump and all of my old equipment will be available for
those who want it. I am not out to make the big bucks just come get it or pay the postage.
If you insist on gratuity, I do sip domestic barley malt from time to time.

Eddie! I am in Houston right now, at the Wyndham at greenspoint. You all take care, Curt