The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Flipped axels sound decesion

Do you seriously think that raising the trailer DOESN"T change the CG,
thus magnifying any problems of sway? Your compromise should be stated as
such, that this modification will LESSEN safe handling. It may be a
compromise you are comfortable with, but as an educated man your obligation to
present the other side is expected. There is no free lunch, and there should
be no minimization of risk.

I thought you did a nice job of presenting the information, and I enjoyed
reading and viewing the post.

I also asked for the specs on the shock absorbers used in another post, do you
have them (or, the corrected MONROE part number)?

I have offered information in other areas that others may disagree with, and I
would hope that they would.