The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] SS Suspension/wheels/tires

Hello,
This is a great thread.  I picked up a set of replacement springs for my
61Jet, the originals were Hadco, who is still in business in Corona, Ca.
All they needed was the center to center hole measurement and the # of leaves.
I haven't put them on yet, but the idea of pulling them apart and coating w/
lubri plate is a great idea.  The teflon interleaves sound like a great idea
as well.  The Hadco replacements are now made in Canada and cost just under
$30  each.
Happy Trails
AJ