The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] size of propane tanks

Just as a addendum, I have a 22' Streamline which weighs in somewhere
between 4,500 and 5,000 (It has add-ons like a hardwood floor).  My tongue
weight, with two 30 lb. tanks and two batteries is 800 lbs.

I have absolutely no sway at any speed with  this trailer, and have no
trouble with the wind from 18 wheels throwing me around.  My tow vehicle
controls the trailer, not the other way around.

-Tom