The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] SS spotted for sale in Houston

It looks to be about a 26-30', the outside is really straight, no dents, normal
"chalky" look on the aluminum skin from sitting outside, gold trim and all window
coverings are intact and in good shape. Original Western aluminum wheels and OE
type tires. No propane tanks, but original battery box. New or newer water heater,
I think.
The inside looks plain compared to my Continental Supreme. It has the stickers
by the door "Saturn Supreme"
No awning, microwave, oven, or vent hood, looks to have a dorm or small house
refrigerator.
The rear bathroom window has been replaced, and a regular house toilet had been
added.
The VIN tag says 79, manufactured in late '78.I do not know how to translate the
VIN to determine exact length?

Hopefully it will end up in hands that appreciate what it is. That is why I am
notifying members of the forum.
There is nothing better to see a SS in use that has been restored or well taken
care of.
Anyone interested, let me know and I will help out however I can.
-Jonathan-
jonathant@csphouston.com