The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] SS registry

I am very excited personally,  I hope that more gets put up on the
internet and a web of people willing to help out other Silver Streak
fanatics.  I for one am a bit sick of hearing " well it almost looks
like a airstream"
I just got mine and was a bit shocked at the little advice and
following of such a neat RV.I am very proud of mine -and I havnt even
gotten to get it home yet (getting some work done on it first)
will get more info to you pronto-Adam Edwards, Erie Colorado
I have a 77 luxury liner not sure how many feet long it is -dealer
says 35' bath in the middle-
also would love to post pics----
thanks for your work